A list of things and places I am loving this week…
1. Red Cedar Gardens: A ‘Garden Boutique’ in south Overland Park. Every spring I come to get beautiful, flowers and unique gifts here. Last year, they showed me how to create a living wreath. Last week, when Aunt Jo passed away, I wanted to get my mom something that would last a long time and for her to remember her and thought an indoor plant/fairy garden would be perfect. When I drove by they were closed, but when I called they opened up just for me. They are so talented and the best to get gifts and home and garden goods for your home!
2. Big Little Lies on HBO. juicy drama and mystery. Screenplay written from a New York Times bestseller novel by Liane Moriarty. I usually read the book first but now I am hooked on the show so will wait until after.
3. Yoga and Fitness Instructor; Susan Doerr. She is one of the most positive and motivating instructors I know. Patrick and I went to her Sunday hot yoga class last week and got an amazing workout. Her schedule is found here. Several of my friends love her early morning weights class as well. She is awesome and would make anyone want to workout and feel great.
4. Pod casts-I love taking a walk and listening to Podcasts. Here are my 2 current favorites: Hidden Brain and Dear Sugar
5. Ted Talk on body language.
6. One of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess and their idea on a DIY beach clutch. Wish I would’ve done this before Mexico…